What's new

todays 4 brinks boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 4 brinks boxes

yep you guessed it......all were skunks. think this is my 16th box in a row from brinks
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Silvercop,

Yea, but when you score, you score bigtime. :thumbsup:
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Didn't you say before that Brinks is where you dump your rejects? You are probably getting them all back each time.

You should stick to your CWI rolls if they are what work.

Here Brinks is the main game in town, since they probably service 90% of the banks. I tried CWI and Dunbar, but they were not as good as Brinks. I believe that other CRHers dump their Brinks box rejects at Dunbar and CWI banks, because I see the same marked up coins when I get the CWI and Dunbar boxes.

In my state there are only 4 Brinks facilities per their website, so that a quarter or so of the state is a pretty wide area they cover.

I have 3 Brinks boxes coming in tomorrow. Hope I do better than you did today. ;D

Jim
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

I got my first box today and got skunked. Must be a September thing. Better luck for the both of us next box.
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

joshmd5132 said:
I got my first box today and got skunked. Must be a September thing. Better luck for the both of us next box.

It is not a September thing, it is a forever thing.

Thanks to this great website and the great influx of CRHers, skunks are gonna be with us forever. You will still find some great boxes mixed in sometimes though. When people get on this site and see stacks of silver coins, how can they not decide to give it a try?

The only way to go without skunks for a bit is to find a territory that has been devoid of CRHers for a long time and you should get some good to great boxes until they run out.

Also, if you are the only CRHer in your area, you can probably keep getting silver for a long time.

Jim
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

it has been one of those weeks for me as well. Better luck to you

Golden Silver
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

i kind of figured that i was getting some of my dumps back, but i would usually get a little silver out of a brinks box. i have the best luck with guardia boxes then loomis, although the boxes look almost identiciall. :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: then there is brinks. brinks has most of the banks in my area too. only one is serviced by guardia and 2 are serviced by loomis, the rest are all brinks.
i had stopped doing brinks boxes until i saw that massive score by mountain man. been thinking of not doing them again,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom