What's new

todays 4 brinks boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 4 brinks boxes

not a total skunk. one box was a skunk the other 3 produced

walkers-----3
bens---------1
1964---------1
40%--------10
clad finds 2010P--5 2010D--4
pics
 

Attachments

  • MVC-012S.webp
    MVC-012S.webp
    44.8 KB · Views: 456
  • MVC-013S.webp
    MVC-013S.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 438
Upvote 0
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

I would be happy with that, nice :icon_thumright:
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

not bad, nice walkers
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

oh yea i forgot to say that the 2010 clads were the first i have found this year. i was surprised because it was july before i found any 2009's last year
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

anyone else finding any 2010's yet?
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

i am also still looking for 2009 nickels and dimes. have not seen any of them either
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Good score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I found several 2010's and a good number of clad proofs from one box that I did around the 2nd week of February.
HH
Rich
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

thanks rich. you having withdrawls yet?
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Nice finds, I like the Walkers. :icon_thumright:
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Nice scores. Things are a little thin when I am
rileyboy
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Silvercop ive gotten 3 rolls of 2010s recently. Before that week 0.
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

I have yet to find any 2010, in fact I only found one 2009 so far
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom