What's new

todays 4 brinks boxes

Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:Nice score. I say this because lousy Brinks is a sign of a sure score on Thursday's 20 boxes.
HH
Rich
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

hope so rich. my finds this month are worse than last month's so far
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Keep trying, SILVERCOP, I have a good feeling for you. You're gonna hit!
rileyboy
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

silvercop said:
3 were skunks, the other gave up one 40%. oh well :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
I got aan India 1 Rupee dated 1941 in one of my 10 Boxes today also got a Quarter, and it did not thrill me as much as they do Rich; oh anybody know if the thing is Silver?
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

obediah said:
silvercop said:
3 were skunks, the other gave up one 40%. oh well :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
I got aan India 1 Rupee dated 1941 in one of my 10 Boxes today also got a Quarter, and it did not thrill me as much as they do Rich; oh anybody know if the thing is Silver?

If it is the one with a guy's head with a crown facing to the left on the obverse, it is 50% silver according to my world coin guide.

Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom