What's new

todays 4 brinks boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 4 brinks boxes

out of 4 boxes 3 were skunks and the other produced one 1943 walker. thats it. this is my first walker this month.
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Better than I've done lately, haha.
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Better than I've done, which is zilch!
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

Bummer, heavy sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

A lil' more for the pile.

apush :read2:
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

One beats the skunks you've been seeing but still losing money there with your fees. I think you have to start getting waaaay out of town into a new district for your coins. Seems like the only way for you to see some coins you haven't searched. Head over towards LJ and get out of state a couple times a month. If you could line up 20 boxes a trip from a few out of state banks it might be worth it and you never know what happens on those road trips...hit the right out of the way bank!

Maine_Jim
 
Re: today's 4 brinks boxes

You have to look on the bright side. You got more 90's than 40's,and every keeper was a Walker. :thumbsup:
I second Jim's advice.
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom