What's new

todays 4 loomis boxes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
today's 4 loomis boxes

here are the results:

box 1----skunk
box 2----one ben franklin
box 3----skunk
box 4----three 40%

still slim pickens here
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

at least it is paying for fees with a free gamble for more.

I still get amazed how 1 single ben can pop up in a box with 999 clad halves
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

Those look like my numbers.. although I haven't gotten a Frankie in like 6 months.. better than nothing I suppose.
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

slim in my area too. Hopefully the holiday seasons coming up will get people cashing in coin jars.
 
Re: today's 4 loomis boxes

It seems to be picking up.I think you should be getting much more in the coming weeks with people cashing in coins for the holidays.
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom