What's new

Todays 6 Boxes of Halves 10/13/10

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 6 Boxes of Halves 10/13/10

Bank forgot to order my 8 boxes today,so I only got 6,none of which were skunks.
Last October the day after Columbus Day I got 2 Columbian Exposition Halves from 2 different banks.
Today I got just 1,an 1893 in about Au condition. Very nice coin !
Also picked up a Walker which I needed to complete a roll. Walkers have been tough to catch lately so I was happy to get it.
Here is the take:
1x 1893 Columbian Exposition
1x WLH
3x Bens
6x 1964 Kennedy
26x 40% Kennedy
38 Keepers
Well I did not get the dream box I expected , but I did exceed, last years silver harvest today,which was a goal I set for myself.
So I will be cutting down to 8 boxes a week for the rest of the year and giving myself a break.
Now I may have another report later on today or tomorrow if my ghetto bank remembers the 2 boxes I ordered (I doubt they remembered)
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 6 Boxes of Halves 10/13/10

Nice score! Hope you do even better on the next ones.
 
Re: Today's 6 Boxes of Halves 10/13/10

Very solid Rich ! Nice on the columbian expo. !!! Argentium.
 
Re: Today's 6 Boxes of Halves 10/13/10

Nice cull there Rich. You are like the energizer bunny, just keep on going and going and going...
 
Re: Today's 6 Boxes of Halves 10/13/10

Rich,
Nice score on the Commemorative Half + the other silver.
Congrats
rileyboy
 
Re: Today's 6 Boxes of Halves 10/13/10

Cool Score Rich.
The Colombian Exposition is a sweet coin.
Congratulations! :icon_thumleft:
Steve
 
Re: Today's 6 Boxes of Halves 10/13/10

WOW - nice scores and way to go!!! :hello2:

Now you will set a record every time you find another piece of silver for the rest of the year!!! :laughing7:

HH,

$ilver$urfer
 
Re: Today's 6 Boxes of Halves 10/13/10

Great Score--especially the comm! Hope we all cash in near the Holidays!

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 6 Boxes of Halves 10/13/10

nice rich you are still on it :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's 6 Boxes of Halves 10/13/10

Again not bad :thumbsup:
 
Re: Today's 6 Boxes of Halves 10/13/10

Those are great numbers.. wished I lived in your neck of the woods.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom