What's new

Todays 8 Boxes. Good start, Dread finish.

JD-GA

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2010
Messages
467
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Today's 8 Boxes. Good start, Dread finish.

So ive slowed my ordering down a ton over the last couple months as it has basically died. Figured id give it a good solid try this week with 8 boxes. Very first box no enders but.... very first roll had 5 x 40% and 1x 90%. 6 coins in one roll so i rechecked looking for enders with no luck. Rest of the 49 rolls a monkey named skunkey. Next box i opened had 14 brown dirty enders. Not silver. Skunk. I opened the remaining 6 boxes to see tons more dirty enders knowing what I was in for from the previous box. I gave up 4 rolls into the 7th box dejected and figured id save the remaining sanity for tomorrow. Oh this hobby is maddening. How do you get 6 silvers in the very friggin first roll you open then not another keeper in almost 7 boxes?

Goodluck.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 8 Boxes. Good start, Dread finish.

its rough and all pot luck, i will never understand it... its a big gamble apparently

I also find it weird how do you find 1 walker or 1 ben in 1 whole box... how does it come by itself?
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes. Good start, Dread finish.

It sounds like someone is playing a cruel game with you.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes. Good start, Dread finish.

I had a box with 4 enders today.All I got in that box was the 4 enders. You just never know. :icon_scratch:
HH
Rich
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes. Good start, Dread finish.

Im with ya Rich. Last boxes i did i broke a weird record. Box had no enders but 24 keepers. Previous record for a box with no enders was 17 i think. And yeah ive had a box with multiple enders and that be the only keepers. Stats just dont workout with this hobby.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes. Good start, Dread finish.

Sorry but I must repeat myself! Welcome to the REAL world of CHR.
 
Re: Today's 8 Boxes. Good start, Dread finish.

Dang JD. Rough outing there. Would almost rather that be the end than the beginning of the search. Bet there is another box sitting right under that first one thats full of silver. I also had a similar box before with 25+ keepers and no enders.

On another note, found two boxes at a bank the other day some searcher had ordered and not picked up. I had the lady open one in front of me and peaked for enders. Nothing. So I took $100 of it and got the old skunkaroo. Figured, these types of boxes are really bad. Saw a lot of marks on these coins.

Hang in there. There has to be some more out there in this district.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom