What's new

Todays 8 boxes of Halves 7/14/10

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's 8 boxes of Halves 7/14/10

Searched 8 boxes of halves today,2 of which were skunks.
Here's the take
3x WLH
8x Franklins
3x 1964 Kennedy's
15x 40% Kennedy
That's it till Friday
HH
Rich
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 7/14/10

You amaze me. Always finding Benns and Walkers.

I think that your grand daugther in the pic with you gives you luck.

I am going to add a pic with my daugther.

DW
 
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 7/14/10

Ditto on that. Almost as many 90% as 40%. Yep, and the Walkers and Bens to boot.

Nice pickins'

apush :read2:
 
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 7/14/10

Glad you found some Rich. :icon_thumleft: I would take 2 skunks out of 8 anytime.
HH
Gilbert
 
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 7/14/10

Rich,
Nice score. It was my birthday luck that got them for you. I'm
65 today!
Congrats
rileyboy
 
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 7/14/10

Better then I have been doing the last 4 weeks! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 7/14/10

Rich:
When dumping all those halves, do you take them all into the bank at once or spread them out over several banks? You must have a GREAT relationship with your bank!!!
I'm trying not to have the people at my bank hate me...
 
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 7/14/10

changedman said:
Rich:
When dumping all those halves, do you take them all into the bank at once or spread them out over several banks? You must have a GREAT relationship with your bank!!!
I'm trying not to have the people at my bank hate me...

I spread them out at a group of banks that have large capacity coin counters,and where it is impossible for a coin roll hunter to get halves from. The Halves are picked up by a company where I and other CRHers,known to me, do not get our boxes from.
There is nothing worse then some jackass indiscriminately dumping at good producing banks.
I joke around with the tellers who are friendly,always lift the bags, when they are being changed, and just try to be pleasent. I'm the only one that dumps at these banks,and their location is a closely guarded secret.
HH
Rich
HH
Rich
 
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 7/14/10

Rich,
Great score! Congrats,
Steve
 
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 7/14/10

hope mine are that good tomorrow :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 7/14/10

Rich

Good day in the silver mine keeping tapping the vein.

Cheers!
 
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 7/14/10

Rich, Very nice haul! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 7/14/10

Well Rich what can I say, Besides "I'm Jealious"

Mojo
 
Re: Today's 8 boxes of Halves 7/14/10

Nice :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom