What's new

Todays box has the proof(s) in it

utah hunter

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
724
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
A local bank actually had $500 in stock so I headed right down. They also had 30 IKE dollars, all common non silver. See my other post today for info on value. Mid way through I got the 1996 s proof, but besides that I was starting to smell a skunk. On my LAST roll I opened it up and looked at the edges first. There in the middle was a silver half with edges that looked uncirculated. I saved it until I looked at the coins before and after it, then I finally exposed the 1962 Franklin. The coin has been lightly circulated and the fields are scratched, but it is definitely a proof coin. I couldn't get a good pictures but the mirrors are there. Almost skunked, but Ben saved the day. I have $600 in halves coming in next Wednesday. My credit union will let me order halves in any increment I want, not just boxes. Thanks for looking...Ryan
 

Attachments

  • detecting 271.webp
    detecting 271.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 250
  • detecting 279.webp
    detecting 279.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 248
Upvote 0
Bens good at that saving the day bit. Almost makes ya wonder if you started at the wrong end of the box haha. HH Mark
 
Two nice finds! Congratulations and good luck on your next batch!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom