B baldiphoto Full Member Joined Dec 8, 2007 Messages 152 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 30, 2008 #1 ALL $500 WAS 2001 D UNC..... Upvote 0
I Immy Silver Member Joined Mar 12, 2005 Messages 2,999 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 0 Location Vegas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 30, 2008 #2 Yowch, that smarts. Better luck with the next one BP.
L Lucky Jack Jr. Member Joined Jul 31, 2007 Messages 78 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 31, 2008 #3 was that box from the WaMu in Hanford?? Because I dumped it there. I got it from someone who dumped it at the Rabo bank. Pretty funny if that's the case
was that box from the WaMu in Hanford?? Because I dumped it there. I got it from someone who dumped it at the Rabo bank. Pretty funny if that's the case
B baldiphoto Full Member Joined Dec 8, 2007 Messages 152 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 May 31, 2008 Thread Owner #4 i am from the san diego area, and this month many boxes has$ 3/400 of 2001 d in them,but never all $500
i am from the san diego area, and this month many boxes has$ 3/400 of 2001 d in them,but never all $500