What's new

Todays box of nickels

goatofwonder

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Today's box of nickels

I picked up a box of nickels today on my way home from work. It was a long day (coal lab audit), and I was looking forward to trying to fill the last 10 or so spots in my Jefferson nickel set. Here's what I got:

50 rolls of 2010-P

I know it's neat to get an entire box of BU coins, but I was really looking forward to going through some rolls. :(
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's box of nickels

still kinda cool! i keep uncirc boxes, stash them away, and will sell them in the future.
keep it up and hh!
 
Re: Today's box of nickels

After my last couple of boxes I got to the point of hating those things! and nary a 2010D in sight, better luck next box! HH.

Chuck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom