What's new

todays box

Lucky Jack

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2007
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
today's box

pretty much a skunk if you asked me. Zero silver. I found 6 NIFC's; 1-2004, 2-2005, 3-2006. But I want the silver not these stinking clad things. Not very lucky today.
 
Upvote 0
Re: today's box

Don't get discouraged.....we all get those kind of boxes....it is just part of this fun hobby. Hang in there & keep plugging......

Good luck and keep us posted.
 
Re: today's box

ok, I can't stand a skunk so I went around and found another box. Skunked again on the second one but my mother-in-law calls and says she's got two boxes for me to look through, fantastic, I think so I drive up and get them. Finally some silver!! I can rest now, feel the rush, oh baby oh baby. Nothing really outrageous but at least something, 1-90% and 6-40%.
Thanks for the words of encouragement LJ
 
Re: today's box

Always nice to find silver. In yesterday's box I got 4 of the 1964 and 4 of the 40%ers. Not near what we used to find but, nowadays, it's a fair box.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom