What's new

Todays Boxes 10/30/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Today's Boxes 10/30/09

Did 4 boxes today and here is the results
3x 40% :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
After 4 months of CRH full time it is time to get a job. I got one today because I need a break. Not stopping the hobby,just slowing down a bit.


HH

Rich Hartford
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Boxes 10/30/09

Good, this will leave a few peices of silver out there for the rest of us. :) What kind of new job did you get?
 
Re: Today's Boxes 10/30/09

He is going to brinks to work the culling machine
 
Re: Today's Boxes 10/30/09

AG,
Vault Manager at a bank. What else ! :laughing9: Just kidding. I got a guard job on the midnight shift at a large cemetery.It's supposed to be haunted,and they can't keep a guard there. I don't believe in spooks, but the place is vandalized a lot and frequented by a wide assortment of Pagan weirdos, voodoo practitioners doing their ahchoo numbers, amateur ghost hunters, and even grave robbers. Easy money.
I'll still find the time to recover some silver every day.

HH

Rich
 
Re: Today's Boxes 10/30/09

Best of luck to you, enjoy the evenings warding off the weirdos. As far as the culling machine job, where do i sign up again? :D

www.brinks/employment/culler.html ----- ?
 
Re: Today's Boxes 10/30/09

Rich,

Should anything unexplained happen we would enjoy hearing about it.

I love a good story
 
Re: Today's Boxes 10/30/09

Hope your allowed to be armed and have night vision goggle or lens, people today are crazy and murderous pointlesly so anymore.
 
Re: Today's Boxes 10/30/09

Bring a slingshot and some clad halves and I bet the weirdos find another place to hangout.

Good luck at the new job.

OWS
 
Re: Today's Boxes 10/30/09

Rich, tell those old ghosts to folk over all their seated and barber coins or we will all show up and MD their graves !
 
Re: Today's Boxes 10/30/09

good luck rich
id be lieing if i said its sad to see you go, lol more silver for me in our area.
hope you can still get out some though
 
Re: Today's Boxes 10/30/09

Keith,

I'm only going to be working on Friday, Saturday and a few other days in the year, when they are having problems. So I'll be on the road everyday.

HH

Rich
 
Re: Today's Boxes 10/30/09

Rich Hartford said:
Keith,

I'm only going to be working on Friday, Saturday and a few other days in the year, when they are having problems. So I'll be on the road everyday.

HH

Rich

lol shucks
 
Re: Today's Boxes 10/30/09

Ok I'll ask...where exactly do you find jobs like that? bank tellers?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom