What's new

Todays boxes

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
1,755
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
Today's boxes

Hello,

Today is the day both of my order banks get their weekly delivery. I stop by the bank that orders 2 a week for me to get some grim news. Apparently someone ordered quarters instead of halves. GAH! Took one of them anyway and no silver for me. At least they offered to double up my order next week.

Went by the second bank and fortunatly they remembered me. Opened the box in the car and saw silver showing. Took them home and the wife divided them up so we each had 25 rolls apiece, and of course she took the obvious roll.

She ended up finding 8 40%ers to my 1. My second to last roll I spied a nice solid silver edge. Set that coin and the two next to it aside and saved it for last. Let the wife do the honors, and she was shocked! Ben Franklin walked out to meet her.

Ended up with 1 bank mistake, 9 40% and one 1963 Franklin.

Anthony
 
Upvote 0
Re: Today's boxes

Ha! My wife always seems to have the lucky hand as well pulling out way more silvers than I do. Maybe I should just do the legwork and let her open them. What fun is that though.

Congrats
 
Re: Today's boxes

Nice box. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom