What's new

Todays find end of month totals 2/27/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Hit a couple of banks today. Picked up a $400.00 dump. Also got a dime box.
1x 1968 Kennedy
1x 1961 Roosevelt
1x 1962 Roosevelt
1x 1964 Roosevelt

Well I''m done with CHR for this month. Here is February's totals:

1 Canadian silver dime
19 Roosevelts
5 Walking Liberty
2 Franklins
17 1964 Kennedy
114 40% Kennedy's

Today is my third month of CHR and this month brought in the least amount of silver. Not complaining,I'll take what I can get.
I did alot less half boxes this month and mostly went on road trips in uncharted territory. Even went out of State. I have three areas of my State that I still have not searched, but will probably hold off until April.

In March I plan on doing boxes of dimes and halves only.
May starts the Metal Detecting season for me.
 
Upvote 0
Not bad Rich. You are a monster like me. From the looks of it you will search the entire U.S for silver. I am working on it myself.

Golden Silver
 
Great month, be sure to put your silver finds in LJ's thread. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
From the looks of it you will search the entire U.S for silver

I too plan to leave no roll unopened or teller tray unsearched. Atleast until MD season starts then I let the silver replenish.
 
Golden Silver

I have 2 states in mind that I will be doing some searching in

Treasurefiend

I added this months finds to lj's list

Pierces Dad

I've been hitting the same parks with my MD for 29 years. I go for clad quarters and jewelry these days and cash them in for silver eagles and maple leaves.

I've picked up as much as $20.00 in clad quarters in a day. A bad day would be $7.00 bucks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom