What's new

todays find

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
I hit four banks today and picked up 15 handrolls of halves and several loose. Found 16 40's and one Imperial Russian Coin the sze of a half dollar and silver. Not bad after yesterdays skunkeroo.

This ends my third week of half hunting, totals are as follows

1 Silver Eagle
1 Silver Russian Coin
2 Walking Liberty
2 Franklins
4 1964 Kennedys
73 40%
 
Upvote 0
Cool finds! Are you in Hartford CT? If so everyone in Ct is doing great lately , I hope it rubs off on me!
 
Maybe I should move , You have better food there too.
 
Those finds are awesome! Can I see a photo of the Russian coin? Sounds very cool indeed. Would like to know how you came by it, since I hear tell banks cannot sell foreign coins legally.
 
Can't post a pic,don't have a digital camera. I thought it was a Russian coin but it turned out to be a 1964 Greek 30 Drachma coin (silver)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom