What's new

Today's findings at the new spot

Conito@55

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2024
Messages
1,204
Reaction score
6,116
Golden Thread
1
Location
Carson City Nv
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
The Legend
Xp Deus2
Today was a day full of surprises—a place littered with rusty cans and tons of nails—but even so, my friend Kevin "oldmxrat" and I had a great time.
This piece was the winner
20260719_155409.webp
20260719_155432.webp
20260719_155419.webp
I found some really cool buttons
20260719_161333.webp
20260719_161407.webp
20260719_161416.webp
20260719_161424.webp
20260719_161431.webp

So here's the rest of what we found today; we'll definitely be going back to that place.
20260719_154731.webp
20260719_161251.webp
20260719_161257.webp
20260719_161301.webp
20260719_161306.webp
20260719_161310.webp
20260719_161314.webp
 
Upvote 38
Greta hunt with some nice finds. I might be wrong, but your gold broach looks like the stone in it is actually gold in quartz. My wife has some gold in quartz jewelry she got in Alaska years ago that look like your stone. Nice find. Stay safe, good luck and keep swingin.
 
Greta hunt with some nice finds. I might be wrong, but your gold broach looks like the stone in it is actually gold in quartz. My wife has some gold in quartz jewelry she got in Alaska years ago that look like your stone. Nice find. Stay safe, good luck and keep swingin.
It is what it seems,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom