What's new

GHOST TOWN FINDS

Conito@55

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2024
Messages
1,204
Reaction score
6,116
Golden Thread
1
Location
Carson City Nv
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
The Legend
Xp Deus2
Today, my friend Oldmxrat and I went back to that new spot, which has given us so many treasures. I wasn't lucky enough to find a coin, but I did bring back some nice things from there.
20260802_101916.webp
20260802_140658.webp

This military infantry button was my best find.
20260802_140822.webp
20260802_140832.webp

Here are the rest of my findings
20260802_140711.webp
20260802_140722.webp
20260802_140730.webp
20260802_140733.webp
 
Upvote 12
In many MD sites the soil is moist a lot of the time so metal corrodes. I expect yours is a dry site and that preserves the objects. They look like they were lost yesterday!
 
In many MD sites the soil is moist a lot of the time so metal corrodes. I expect yours is a dry site and that preserves the objects. They look like they were lost yesterday!
Nevada is the driest state in the United States. I think that helps preserve things.
 
Today, my friend Oldmxrat and I went back to that new spot, which has given us so many treasures. I wasn't lucky enough to find a coin, but I did bring back some nice things from there.
View attachment 2261482View attachment 2261483
This military infantry button was my best find.
View attachment 2261484View attachment 2261485
Here are the rest of my findings
View attachment 2261486View attachment 2261487View attachment 2261488View attachment 2261489
Great bunch of finds. That 2-piece military button is in unbelievable condition. Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom