What's new

todays finds 3 mint rolls

baldiphoto

Full Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2007
Messages
152
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
3 mint rolls never opened.....1D and 2P....anybody want them,....
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0004.webp
    DSC_0004.webp
    81.9 KB · Views: 467
Upvote 0
I hear they sell for a nice premium on eBay if they're still in the mint rolls.
 
i checked on ebay and saw 2 rolls 1D and 1P were going for $32.00 plus....thought i would try here frist.....
 
I found two 2006 mint rolls as well, and my coin dealer gave me $19 each for them. Try and find one and sell them there :).
 
i printed out a list of all the coin dealers here in san diego, i will call them all tomorrow morning before i go to work...
 
Groovey, I wish you well. Didnt try to haggle at all, he said he would give me 38 for two rolls, and I said super! I hope you find a good price for them :).
 
i will be happy with a profit and no ebay fees....i also got along with the 3 mint rolls 3 rolls in palstic tubs of 2005 P
 
yep...should get a nice premium for those rolls....one of the few times i like getting clad ;D
 
Wonder how banks get them when the mint sells them for a premium ?
 
well i called all the coin shops in san diego this morning, they all told me to just spend them.....so if any one on this list wants them, just make me an offer plus postage....
 
Thats strange. Im sorry they didnt go for more :( Now I feel bad
 
My advice is sell them on ebay. I did it and made about 15 dollars profit on two rolls.


-Golden Silver
 
ebay is not letting me enter these rolls to be auction off....i cant get passed the start page and it says error....
 
all 3 rolls have been sold, without going on ebay....thanks to all for the suggestions.....
 
How did you end up selling them if you don't mind me asking?

-Golden Silver
 
to golden silver......told my next door neighbor about the 3 rolls and he bought them....
 
Wow it does not get much easier than that.

-Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom