I iceman0xh Full Member Joined Dec 22, 2009 Messages 111 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Mar 10, 2010 Thread Owner #1 So today I was going through bills while I was bored at work and pulled 2 bills to take home. $20 2004 ED 00032003 D $1 2003A L 44504444 K <----most single number bill I've found
So today I was going through bills while I was bored at work and pulled 2 bills to take home. $20 2004 ED 00032003 D $1 2003A L 44504444 K <----most single number bill I've found
D davest Silver Member Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 3,320 Reaction score 1,289 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere between here and there, south of over th Detector(s) used titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 12, 2010 #2 pretty good finds. If they're crispy, and you can afford it, put em away, heck who knows.