What's new

Todays finds

kd5txx

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2009
Messages
309
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lexington KY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
I hit my old faithful bank today and got $70 in halfs. Got 3 40%. I always get at least one here. Also got a 2009 D half. Newest I had seen. Stopped by another bank and got a roll with 10 1986D in it. Went through about $700 in dimes this week with nothing. But also found 2 64 Kennedys .
 
Upvote 0
kd5txx said:
I hit my old faithful bank today and got $70 in halfs. Got 3 40%. I always get at least one here. Also got a 2009 D half. Newest I had seen. Stopped by another bank and got a roll with 10 1986D in it. Went through about $700 in dimes this week with nothing. But also found 2 64 Kennedys .
Workin your way up aren't ya!
 
Workin your way up aren't ya!

I don't know why I don't buy them out of halfs. Its a small town an hour away and everytime I buy halfs I get something....If I 'm having a skunk week I can get something..... I just stop by banks during lunch. I'm in sales so different town everyday.
 
For some reason they are worth a little more in the red book. I have no idea why. I just read on here last night someone said they were worth more.
 
HI Kid5stxx,
Rule of thumb is never leave any customer wrapped rolls of halves behind. Always have enough money to get them all. The reason being is that the ones the bank has may come from many different customers and they just group them all together in the vault. It's simply the best thing to take them all. BTW, I just sent you a personal note. I need an answer
Thanks
rileyboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom