Johnny Bravo Jr. Member Joined Nov 2, 2006 Messages 81 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location WI Jul 28, 2007 #1 Went out today for a couple of hours to look where I found the last cu point I found. Found a point a little over 4'' long, the long thing is 7'', also found a handful of small stuff. Attachments dsc07490.webp 10.4 KB · Views: 276 Upvote 0
Went out today for a couple of hours to look where I found the last cu point I found. Found a point a little over 4'' long, the long thing is 7'', also found a handful of small stuff.
bean man Hero Member Joined Sep 2, 2006 Messages 834 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Iowa Jul 28, 2007 #2 HOLY SMOKES!
Johnny X Bronze Member Joined Aug 18, 2005 Messages 1,178 Reaction score 446 Golden Thread 0 Location Jerseyville Illinois Detector(s) used White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes Jul 29, 2007 #3 Nice!
Chris in BC Full Member Joined Mar 19, 2003 Messages 155 Reaction score 46 Golden Thread 0 Location Langley Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra 705 Keene 5" dredge Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 29, 2007 #4 Nice awl, and great points!
CarolinaDigs Silver Member Joined Apr 4, 2007 Messages 3,492 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Jul 30, 2007 #5 Great digs