What's new

Todays Finds.......

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's Finds.......

I found an interesting coin today in a roll from a box.....a Jamaican half. When I saw the flats edges of the coin at first glance I again thought someone slipped a big nut for a bolt in there. That's the 2nd time I found these type coins and thought the same thing.

I again dumped the rejects right at bank closing time and picked up another box of dimes.

4-64's
4-65's
7-66's
20-67's
18-68's
13-69's
6-Franklin's: 51, 51-D, 53-D, 2x57-D & 58-D
2-Walkers: 42 & 44
4-Dimes: 46, 2x62-D & 64

78 Keepers

More boxes tomorrow..........
 

Attachments

  • P7240050.webp
    P7240050.webp
    61 KB · Views: 269
  • P7240052.webp
    P7240052.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 256
  • P7240053.webp
    P7240053.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 259
Upvote 0
Re: Today's Finds.......

Nice haul LJ. Now your up to 4 dimes- awesome. I don't have any halves to search today, but I have paved the way for a very busy rest of week haha. Providing I can dump as fast as I sort I've got 9 boxes ordered by saturday noon and Monday and Tuesday are 2 apiece days. Your still an inspiration, or is it bad influence haha. HH Mark
 
Re: Today's Finds.......

To quote you:

"Schweet!"

Nice scores, gal!
I wonder if that Jamaican coin is silver, mon?
I worked over there at the Alpart aluminum mine and never saw anything like that!
Congrats!
 
Re: Today's Finds.......

Ya mon, you hit the silver load again !

Tis irie.

Kudos LJ !
 
Re: Today's Finds.......

Another good haul LJ! I love foreign coins and that Jamaica coin is very nice. Man your starting to do well on silver dimes. I have been wanting to look at a few more boxes but with all of the halfs I go through each week, I can't fine the time. Keep the silver rolling in and best of luck on your next boxes!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom