todays flea finds

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Its still to cold for garage sales and the thrifts stores were void of loot . I was jonesing for a fix so I went to an indoor flea in a sketchy part ofthe next town over. I was surprised to actualy find some nice loot. I spent $9.00 and hwere is what I got. A 1966 Kreskin's Esp game $2 , A bucnch of coloed Seri-lite plastic cups and utensiles in a Windsor club cheese food box for $1. I'm thinking they are from the early 60's. Finaly I bopught all of these anime graphic novels and DVDs for $6 Love Less #1&2, black Bird #1&2,desert coral #1 and Maruto#1 DVS- Bleach 5 DVD set "The substitue" season 1, Fruits Basket the complete collection 4 DVDs and Naruto #1 and #15. Any info on any of these would be great Tahnsk and HH

Ace Villa-v

Attachments

• anime haul.png
    anime haul.png
    713.8 KB · Views: 155
  • flea finds.png
    flea finds.png
    585.7 KB · Views: 133

keith2004

Jun 16, 2012
alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my daughter would pay $1each for the novels and $5 each for the dvds.i think the KRESKINS ESP is awsome and would have paid $5-$10 ..congrats on a good find.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A quick completed listings search tells me that, The Fruit Baskets and Bleach DVD's will get you the most. I have that same Kreskin's ESP game, very cool.:thumbsup:

OP
OP
acevillav

acevillav

May 5, 2005
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Thanks Dig ! Yeah that's a way cool game I'm going to give it a try before selling it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread