What's new

Todays half boxes and lunch outing

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
2,074
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got up early and ran to one of my order banks which had called me yesterday afternoon and said my 3 boxes where in. Wasnt really looking forward to doing boxes since skunks have been the norm here lately.

At lunch ran out and dumped a bunch of nickels I had and swung by two banks which have produced silver in the past. Was able to pick up some halves from both banks.

Got home and opened the three boxes. The last one I opened had 5 ends showing silver. Knew this would be pretty good. The other two boxes showed nothing.

Here are my results and pictures. Thanks for checking it out.

Box #1

116 - 40's
7 - 90's
1 - 97S proof
1 - 2009 NIFC (shows this was rolled fairly recent)

Box #2

Skunk

Box #3

4 - 40's

Lunch outing stats:

3 - 90's
4 - 40's

Todays totals:

124 - 40's
10 - 90

Total silver: almost 22 troy oz.
 

Attachments

  • Silver1.webp
    Silver1.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 404
  • Silver.webp
    Silver.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 402
Upvote 0
Very nice...my boxes have been very slim pickins lately.
 
Wow. Great day! Nice pics too. I think that you have my leather Ottoman.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Terrific numbers! Congrats. :hello2:
 
Glad to see you did not loose your shirt this time; that is a mini wuhooooo in my mind!
 
:icon_thumright: Way to go!!! Just when you think your going to get skunked, you get that nice surprise. Go get some more! :headbang:
 
davew0710 said:
:icon_thumright: Way to go!!! Just when you think your going to get skunked, you get that nice surprise. Go get some more! :headbang:

Between 5 banks I have 14 more boxes on order. They should trickle in over the next 2 weeks. Trying Dunbar boxes for the first time on 2 of them. Still havent found a place willing to order me any Brinks boxes yet. Asked a place where I dont have an account, they seemed hesitent about it but I might go open an account of they are willing. Also have a place willing to sell me bags from their coin machines (getting all coins) and they dont appear to be dumps. Its taking forever for them to fill up but I am being patient.
 
Awesome box. It has been a while since I had some silver showing in a box. You know it has got to be good when you have three or four looking right back at ya.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom