What's new

Todays honker 14k gold ring

Yellowbelly

Full Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Messages
204
Reaction score
680
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's honker 14k gold ring

Nice 7.6 gram mens 14k gold ring.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    299.3 KB · Views: 245
Upvote 38
outstanding.gif
O U T S T A N D I N G! Thanks for sharing...
 
Very nice looking Mens Solitaire diamond ring ! :occasion14:
 
Whoa! That's one heck of a big gold/diamond ring! Congrats! WTG!
You're on the board now!
 
So I tested the stone and it's not a real diamond I had my doubts about it. I will still take the 14k gold and run like a bandit. Next one will be a real diamond. I can't be disappointed because Ive found plenty of real diamonds.
 
GOLD!!!!
Nice stuff!
 
Great ring!!

HH

Vdubguy
 
Congratulations on the monster gold!
 
Bet that got the blood pumping!:laughing7: Great looking ring! WTG!:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom