What's new

Todays hunt with some interesting finds

Bill C

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
30
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
1
Location
Nevada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab X-Terra 70, Fisher Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I went out and did some metal detecting at one of my favorite spots. The first thing that I found was an 1988 clad Penney, then I found a lot of melted aluminum, lead, pop tops, and Junk metal. After a while I found a piece of copper which that has a lot of gold, or gold coloring all around it. It will be interesting when I find out what is actually on it. Then a little while later I found a trade token from the Wadsworth at Wadsworth Nevada which is in great shape, to end the hunt found a 1919 Wheat Penney and the wind got to bad to hunt any more.
 

Attachments

  • cprgld002.webp
    cprgld002.webp
    40 KB · Views: 326
  • Wadsworthtrade.webp
    Wadsworthtrade.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 316
  • 1919wheat001.webp
    1919wheat001.webp
    93.4 KB · Views: 305
Upvote 0
Heey Bill C. Nice hunt! Sure beats being inside.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom