sirlostalot Full Member Joined Jul 22, 2004 Messages 211 Reaction score 258 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 8, 2015 Thread Owner #1 Went to a couple of diffternt sites today. I didnt want you guys to think I passed over the trash to get to the good stuff. I dug all this trash to get one lone coin. Attachments aslatf1108.webp 62.6 KB · Views: 111 aslacd15.webp 18.9 KB · Views: 147 aslacd15b.webp 20.3 KB · Views: 143
Went to a couple of diffternt sites today. I didnt want you guys to think I passed over the trash to get to the good stuff. I dug all this trash to get one lone coin.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,566 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 9, 2015 #2 Nice find - 1864!!!!!
Brentallica Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 2,177 Reaction score 830 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 9, 2015 #3 Nice! That is a beauty of a 2 Cent coin. Love those coins - don't turn up too often. Worth all the trash for that one. Congrats!!
Nice! That is a beauty of a 2 Cent coin. Love those coins - don't turn up too often. Worth all the trash for that one. Congrats!!
mindcrime1988 Bronze Member Joined Apr 17, 2011 Messages 1,734 Reaction score 2,760 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, Nokta Triple Score, BlissTool & Pulsedive Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 10, 2015 #4 Looks like picking through all that trash was worth it! Amazing coin find.
Michiganne Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2007 Messages 4,403 Reaction score 551 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Michigan Detector(s) used Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 13, 2015 #5 Nice keeper of a coin. Your pics show the reality of MDing. HH