What's new

Todays keepers.

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
1,350
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a bunch of thimbles but this is my first sterling one. Got a Washington tax token and a no date Buffalo. 1457398051544.webp1457398073187.webp
 
Upvote 24
Very nice! I like finding stuff like that. Beats a merc or roosie any day in my book.
 
Congrats on some nice finds very nice thimble
 
Love the Tootsie have that one myself.
 
Awesome thimble, nice digs.
 
Nice thimble!
 
Congrats on pulling that silver thimble, on another note, if I am digging a toy car, I prefer it to be at tootsie toy rather than a matchbox or hot wheel.
 
NICE FINDS YOU MADE! LOVE THE LITTLE TOY CAR!!
 
Congratz! That tootsie car is pretty cool, but he silver thimble is awesome! Finding a silver thimble is pretty high on my wishlist!
 
NICE THIMBLE FIND ..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom