What's new

Todays Nickel Box

sensesfailed069

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Todays Nickel box was pretty good, although not nearly as good as the one Apush had.I did get my 1st 38 with a mintmark , and a 43-D as well though. Here are the keepers:

3 War Nickels(43-P,43-S,43-D)
1 Undated Buffalo
1 Singapore 20 Cent
1 Canadian
22 Pre 1960s (38-D,39,40 x3,41 x3,41-S,46 x2,47,47-S,47-D,48 x2,52-D,53 x2, 53-D,54,56)
 

Attachments

  • Front.webp
    Front.webp
    126.2 KB · Views: 250
  • Back.webp
    Back.webp
    121.6 KB · Views: 234
Upvote 0
That's a sweet '43D. The only one I've found is really banged up. I'd be happy with the '38D too. I still need '38 D & S for my book.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Good finds on those war nickels. I rarely find 3 in one box.

apush :read2:
 
Wow! Nice box. A 38D and a 43D!
ps. I just found my first Singapore 20 cent coin today too.
 
I may have to start doing more nicks now! That 43 D is in good shape.
 
MauserMan said:
I may have to start doing more nicks now! That 43 D is in good shape.

Nickel Boxes are always nice as you very rarely get skunked.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom