3 1/4" is one heck of a point, real nice material. Was that second piece found in the river as well? Looks like a much smaller version of a sink weight that I have seen but a whole lot more ornate.
Hey J.D,
Where ya been bud? Nice piece of Mozarkite you found there. I don't know what the second one is, but I don't believe it was man made. jmo.
badandy
Your artifact and the one on the link you posted look a lot alike. Same features and everything, I'd say you found a match. But that's just me 8) Nice finds btw.
Nice finds, Those are the ones that I like finding but They do take up a lot of room in the display cases.I can't help you with the id on the other piece. But great finds! Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you have a full recovery. Good luck hunting. Jim
took the misc. piece to a artifacts show got it ID'd as an Indian Gaming piece the person had over 20 similar pieces and thought ours probably came from the same tribal family he was very excited..its good to know...hh jd