What's new

Today's Register Find: Hello Mr. Lincoln!

HistoryH22

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
68
Reaction score
98
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

Today I found quite the lovely wheatie. Given how my wheatie counts have dropped the past couple of weeks at work, this was a very welcome find. In my register was a nice and detailed 1915-D! The stalks on the back even have some lines still on them (My camera didnt want to pick them up sadly). This is my oldest find from the Denver mint, so I'm pretty stoked. Happy hunting all!

13563271_1388116837882510_1095014378_n.webp
 
Upvote 30
Great Find, Thanks for sharing some History
 
Congrats on your 1915 wheat cent - who knows what you will find next - thanks for sharing your find.

Texas ED
 
That is a nice looking Wheat penny. Its nice to have access to a cash register so you can enjoy a part of the hobby.
 
Nice, I can see the whiskers in Abe's beard!
 
Sweet!
I wonder where he has been hiding all these years?

Its geats you have access to indoor "coin hunting"! ;)
 
Nice old Lincoln cent find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom