What's new

Todays register find: My oldest foreign!

HistoryH22

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
68
Reaction score
98
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's register find: My oldest foreign!

Hello all,

Found another goodie in the register today. While sifting through the nickels briefly, I saw this absolutely beauty buried beneath a couple of coins. At first I was confused at the 2 1/2 side, because that's an odd denomination to have, but imagine my surprise when I saw the reverse: 1907 from the Republic of Panama! This beats my oldest foreign find, my profile picture, by 30 years! I can't believe something like this is still in circulation. Easily made my day. Thanks for reading, and happy hunting!

12985575_1333700913324103_2826170125603849061_n.webp
13000077_1333700823324112_3498684938962088614_n.webp
 
Upvote 22
Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to see what turns up next!
 
Really nice old coin. I truly pays to always keep your eyes peeled.
 
Congrats on your 1907 Panama foreign coin and thanks for sharing the pictures with all of us. Wish you many more finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Nice grab from the register.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom