What's new

Todays Relic hunt. Buttons galore.

Mike95inNJ

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X5, Minelab Musketeer Advantage
just not metal ones... Got out with my friend Stan for a few hours at a large field frequented by alot of detectorists. Was'nt expecting much but you never know what the next target is. Got a pretty beat up shield nickel with a trashed indianhead. I think Stan got 3 indians today. A couple of clay pipe stem pieces with some other doodads. Well my mini vacation is over and it's back to the grind of NYC tomorrow. My shoulder is trashed from five days of hunting but I'll be ready for next weekend.
HH and good luck,
Mike in NJ
 

Attachments

  • 4-11.webp
    4-11.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 312
  • 4-11a.webp
    4-11a.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 319
  • 4-11b.webp
    4-11b.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 307
  • 4-11c.webp
    4-11c.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 325
  • 4-11d.webp
    4-11d.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 319
  • 4-11e.webp
    4-11e.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 324
Upvote 0
Oh my what a collection of buttons. I like finding them. Congradulations......
 
4-H said:
:headbang: Another great Muskateer finds day!
Today the Musky stayed home. I took my Troy Shadow X5 which I usually use for relic hunting.
HH, Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom