What's new

Todays Road Trip 3/31/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Went on a short road trip today. Picked up a couple of hundred bucks in halves, but only 2 keepers
1x 1867 Kennedy
1x 1968 Kennedy
 
Upvote 0
Rich Hartford said:
Went on a short road trip today. Picked up a couple of hundred bucks in halves, but only 2 keepers
1x 1867 Kennedy
1x 1968 Kennedy

Wow I have never seen a 1867 kennedy! I need that for my collection! Whats your price on that rare piece?
:icon_jokercolor: :tongue3:
 
Forgot to wear my glasses. Forgot my tooth a few weeks ago. Forget at my age that I should not be walking a block carrying 4 boxes of halves. I must be going senile :tongue3:
 
Rich Hartford said:
Forgot to wear my glasses. Forgot my tooth a few weeks ago. Forget at my age that I should not be walking a block carrying 4 boxes of halves. I must be going senile :tongue3:


Lmao Rich , some times it is a hard old hobby :icon_sunny:, Ed
 
Rich Hartford said:
Forgot to wear my glasses. Forgot my tooth a few weeks ago. Forget at my age that I should not be walking a block carrying 4 boxes of halves. I must be going senile :tongue3:

UM I don't think I could even carry two boxes much less four a block so.... yeah you must be in good shape for an old man. lol :tongue3:
 
4 boxes? That is a whopping 100 lbs. No body delares to call someone old if he can carry 100 lbs.
 
Forgot to wear my glasses. Forgot my tooth a few weeks ago. Forget at my age that I should not be walking a block carrying 4 boxes of halves. I must be going senile
;D i spent half an hour looking for my keys only to find i had them in my hand :tard: don't feel bad ....life is cruel.......... and i wouldn't mess with anyone who carries 4 boxes of halfs around, i would assume there was something wrong with him ;D
 
It is no problem for me to carry four boxes from the bank to the parking lot. This bank I picked up the 4 boxes on had only on street parking and I could not find a close space. After walking that block,my legs were shaking,and that 100 pounds felt like a 1000 pounds. Thought I was not going to make it.
 
Trip needs to be longer, farther with more stops. But good on ya for finding silver.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom