What's new

Todays Road Trip 5/6/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Went on a road trip today. Halves were scarce so I picked up dime boxes on the way.
Ended up buying 7 boxes of dimes from various banks.
Went home, and was about to go through the dimes when a bank called and told me that they just had four rolls come in, so I went out and got them.
The 4 rolls produced the following

2x 1964 Kennedy
2x 1967
1x 1968
2x 1969

Four of the seven dime boxes were skunks. I almost never skunk with dime boxes and four skunks is about all I ever had until today. Still I got some silver from the three good boxes
1x 1946
1x 1947
1x 1950
1x 1952
2x 1957
1x 1957 D
1x 1963 D
3x 1964

I'm happy with today's results especially with the scarcity of silver around here lately.
Might try some more tomorrow.
 
Upvote 0
good work on the dimes
even with the skunks
 
Nice score Rich , you did really well with the halves for 4 rolls and scored a pile of dimes , nice job, Ed
 
Rich it looks as though you are staying in the game mixing it up with dimes. Good job.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom