Today's take
The urge got pretty high today, so stopped by two B of As on the way home.
The first one yielded $37.50, with no silver. I did manage to find a nice 2004P, and an "extra" half, so that was cool.
The next one (where I usually do OK on hand rolls) had a 40% in the tray, so I got that along with 15 hand rolls that yielded another 40%, plus a SAC dollar. This was the first time that I saw a silver in the tray, so it was pretty cool!
I am glad that I stopped by the second B of A. I should really stop stopping at the first one, as they never have anything good for me!
I also got two boxes of pennies to feed the fire until Monday, when six boxes come in.
Happy hunting!
The urge got pretty high today, so stopped by two B of As on the way home.
The first one yielded $37.50, with no silver. I did manage to find a nice 2004P, and an "extra" half, so that was cool.
The next one (where I usually do OK on hand rolls) had a 40% in the tray, so I got that along with 15 hand rolls that yielded another 40%, plus a SAC dollar. This was the first time that I saw a silver in the tray, so it was pretty cool!
I am glad that I stopped by the second B of A. I should really stop stopping at the first one, as they never have anything good for me!
I also got two boxes of pennies to feed the fire until Monday, when six boxes come in.
Happy hunting!
Upvote
0







