What's new

Todays tricks n treats

ronbo22

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
410
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Today's tricks n treats

Picked up my Sat box that had the treat of 2 40% ers and a Medal from the Freanch Exposition of 1889. It looks just like the picture of one here off Ebay except that the name is NJ SCHLOSS & CO. Went to the Wally World bank later and picked up the 6 machine rolls they had and had the treat of a 1954D Franklin. Happy Halloween to all with lots of treats. :icon_sunny:
 

Attachments

  • !BYZ+kRgCGk~$(KGrHgoOKjQEjlLmWWZMBKh(6eG3iw~~_35.webp
    !BYZ+kRgCGk~$(KGrHgoOKjQEjlLmWWZMBKh(6eG3iw~~_35.webp
    9.1 KB · Views: 309
  • !BYZ+iEw!mk~$(KGrHgoOKi8EjlLmY5yVBKh(6TtNtw~~_35.webp
    !BYZ+iEw!mk~$(KGrHgoOKi8EjlLmY5yVBKh(6TtNtw~~_35.webp
    10.9 KB · Views: 314
Upvote 0
Re: Today's tricks n treats

Cool metal, I like that.
 
Re: Today's tricks n treats

Sweet medal. Love the design.

Golden Silver
 
Re: Today's tricks n treats

That's cool. I've never gotten anything but halves in rolls yet.

OWS
 
Re: Today's tricks n treats

That medal is in great shape. First one I remember seeing. Congrats! :headbang:
 
Re: Today's tricks n treats

Neat bit of history there - I was just at a Gauguin exhibit over the weekend.

The 1889 Paris exposition is when the French impressionist painters were shut out from exhibiting and made a 'rebellious' showing of their own in a nearby cafe - thereby jumpstarting french impressionism for Monet and Gauguin et al.

Let me know if you aren't interested in keeping it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom