65gt350
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2007
- Messages
- 773
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- California
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Toltec 100
but it was a 70-D.
I was sure these boxes were skunks since they had many marked coins (SFBayArea I saw quite a few of yours). As I was finishing up the last rolls, out popped a nice minty 70-D. It has been a slow month but it was nice to end it on a good find. I have found quite a few of the 70's but they always show up with other silver coins.
HH,
65GT350
I was sure these boxes were skunks since they had many marked coins (SFBayArea I saw quite a few of yours). As I was finishing up the last rolls, out popped a nice minty 70-D. It has been a slow month but it was nice to end it on a good find. I have found quite a few of the 70's but they always show up with other silver coins.HH,
65GT350
Upvote
0










