Coins4Cheese Hero Member Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 657 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Japan Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250 Nov 14, 2010 #1 I found this while metal detecting at the beach. It has a picture of the US Seal on it on both sides. I'm guessing a token, but I'm not sure. Attachments TEMP1.webp 106.8 KB · Views: 189 TEMP1.webp 106.8 KB · Views: 175
I found this while metal detecting at the beach. It has a picture of the US Seal on it on both sides. I'm guessing a token, but I'm not sure.
Ifoundit69 Saving the past one find at a time ! Joined Dec 5, 2007 Messages 1,263 Reaction score 685 Golden Thread 0 Location Lancaster ,VA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 14, 2010 #2 Re: Token? Coin? Cool find , are boths sides the same ? I see 14 stars an olive branch in one hand and a hand in the other . I am sure somone exsperianced in coins and tokens will chime in on your find . But pretty cool ! Keep on swinging Upvote 0
Re: Token? Coin? Cool find , are boths sides the same ? I see 14 stars an olive branch in one hand and a hand in the other . I am sure somone exsperianced in coins and tokens will chime in on your find . But pretty cool ! Keep on swinging
Coins4Cheese Hero Member Joined Jun 30, 2009 Messages 657 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Japan Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250 Nov 14, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Re: Token? Coin? Ifoundit69 said: Cool find , are boths sides the same ? Click to expand... Yep, both sides are exactly the same. Upvote 0
Re: Token? Coin? Ifoundit69 said: Cool find , are boths sides the same ? Click to expand... Yep, both sides are exactly the same.
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,991 Reaction score 28,629 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Nov 14, 2010 #4 Re: Token? Coin? No need to further guess; it's a token. Upvote 0