What's new

TOM MIX SIGNATURE RING

Swanie1

Jr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
94
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 & XL500 SEAHUNTER-PULSE
This is the 2nd time that I've posted a message/picture of a Tom Mix ring. I was looking through some of my finds and realized that I had, also, found a Tom Mix Signature ring with a sterling top. Here is a picture of it. That is what makes metal detecting so fascinating.
 
Upvote 0
:) Nice ring,what ealse ya got in that box?HH
 
It would be cool to see them both together. Any idea how many varieties were made?
 
Cool find!
I've never heard of one of these rings, I will have to start keeping an eye out for them...

WTG!!!
 
Hey Swanie? Wanna sell that ring?If so let me know.I live 3 miles from the Tom Mix museum in Dewey,Oklahoma and I can see if they are interested in it for ya. Or i can post their phone number and you can call them.They just might be interested in it.

Thanks Jimmy
 
Nice ring. Never heard of Tom Mix. Did he have something to do with the Ralston cereal? Just curious.
 
Sssnake31, for your info. Tom Mix was making cowboy movies while John Wayne was still in high school.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom