Tommi
Sr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Tom's Electrolysis setup
I was inspired by Floater's electrolysis machine, so I decided to have a go and make my own setup, here are some results from when I built it at 4:30am on Saturday to Sunday night.
Photos:
1 & 2 - Setup and componets used
3 & 4 - 20cent coin with electro and WD40 bath
5 - 5 zloty Polish coins, one on right has had only WD40 bath and one on left has had electro & WD40 bath.
I was inspired by Floater's electrolysis machine, so I decided to have a go and make my own setup, here are some results from when I built it at 4:30am on Saturday to Sunday night.
Photos:
1 & 2 - Setup and componets used
3 & 4 - 20cent coin with electro and WD40 bath
5 - 5 zloty Polish coins, one on right has had only WD40 bath and one on left has had electro & WD40 bath.



) 200zloty coin.. and I connected the wires in the wrong order and the water looked pretty clean... but what I didn't see is the stainless steel wire covered in poo. I believe the wires connected to the wrong things made a reverse impact... because I came back 5mins later and my bright shinny silver coin turned dark brown coopper looking !!!









