What's new

Tonights old bag

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
2,074
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Missed my bags on Tuesday and had to wait till today to get them. Picked them up (2 - $1k bags) on the way to work and took a peak when I got in my parking lot. Was good silver on top. Finished up one of the bags (the good one) a few minutes ago with the following results...


97 - 40%'s
13 - 90% Kens
2 - Walkers (43 & 43-S)
3 - Bens (52D, 54, 61)
1 - Impaired clad proof (2005-S)
5 - NIFC's (06, 07, (2)08, 09)

2 - Un Peso's (1980)
$2.70 in extra change.

Almost 21 troy oz for the day. Better start to the month than the end of last month.
 
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright: I wish I could score bags around here but never gotten one!

Maine_Jim
 
AG, I could only wish for such finds :hello2:
apush
 
Great Score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Bags are the way to go if you can find them.
HH
Rich
 
Man, that's a hell of a find right there
 
Second bag was a skunk, the norm for these "types" of bags. Both are canvas bags. Marked a certain way, they are hot off the coin machine full of silver, junk coins, and garbage. Marked another they are someone elses dumps. I dont want be too obvious to the teller that I only want the bags that are marked a certain way, but I wonder if I asked her to ask the delivery guy to only bring the "certain type" bags if that would ruin my chances of getting more of these or I would be able to double up on them every week.

Any thoughts? Would you mention anything to the teller or just let it ride...?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom