TONS of DIAMONDS and GOLD in New York City Sidewalk Cracks!

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love to see a bacteria / virus culture from a very small tweezers pinch of that dust.

Test that one for what comes up.

arrrrr rrrrrr rrrrrrrrr ug

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed,,, and then there could be that day he pulls out a 1 carat I.F. outta that crud.

Or a fat natural ruby or the likes.... black opal... errr.. shall i continue ?
Agreed, this would be worth it if it was possible to find 1 carat+ diamonds. Which in all respects IS probably possible. If you were to scoop up dozens of 5 gallon buckets full of NYC sidewalk crack waste, there's bound to be a big diamond in there somewhere, but then again - you would have to collect alot of dirt and it may not amount to anything - still maybe it will, but how many days will it take to dig up a dozen 5 gallon buckets full of sidewalk dirt?

Ohiogoldfever

Oct 15, 2020
Dayton Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aaah the land of trash and shitty people. Who wouldn’t want to go to New York City. Me, I wouldn’t.

My wife tried to sell off her old Engagement ring some years back when gold first went up. They offered nothing for the diamond. It was huge, ex husband has more money than sense.

On another topic, anyone have any new product ideas for the ladies? They’ll buy anything, in abundance.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread