Too hot & humid for this old man.

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Hit a spot this afternoon, after church & lunch. Got a bunch of nails, rusty tin and harness iron. Only 48% humidity. I donā€™t want to see our normal summer levels of 80-90%. Stay hydrated out there.

Attachments

• IMG_1639.jpeg
    IMG_1639.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
Upvote 15

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
Hit a spot this afternoon, after church & lunch. Got a bunch of nails, rusty tin and harness iron. Only 48% humidity. I donā€™t want to see our normal summer levels of 80-90%. Stay hydrated out there.
Great

Doesnā€™t matter the age, what is count is the hard spirit. Congrats for showing the courage of MDetectors

You inspire me and other coming mD generations

Good bless youšŸ™šŸ½

cajundetector

Mar 4, 2023
Yeah I hear ya BF. Iā€™m having to force myself to go out there and dig cause of heat and humidity. Heat has been breaking around 630 or so, where thereā€™s still a little daylight. However, soon we will have one added joy to the heatā€¦ā€¦ mosquitoes!!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

JohnnyMac

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Nox,,Whites Eagle Spectrum,Whites Coinmaster 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah im out on the digging until the fall. I despise summer the older i get. Its fishing season for this old fart.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread