What's new

Too many Tesoros, what to do?

smokeythecat

Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
20,926
Reaction score
41,158
Golden Thread
10
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
10
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do I have my "pet" Cibola which loves coins. So that's a keeper, For relics I now have a Vaquera, Tejon and a Cortes. The Cortes is their top of the line machine. For relics, which of the three is best and which one would you part with?
 
Why part with any of them?:icon_scratch:
Marvin
 
Because I can't grow a clone.......and my cats don't know how to ground balance.
 
I had a Golden Umax, Vaquero and Cortez, but the Cortez is the one I regret selling. I dug more gold with that machine than any of the others at have owned and I only had it a year.
 
I have found more valuable stuff, although I sell very little, with a Cibola. I would keep that one for sure...d2
 
I think I'll sell the Vaquera. Going to do some planted garden testing. The new Tejon doesn't like lead and I have a CW site.
 
???I thought you were talking about chickens.
 
Raising chickens, you have fresh meat, and free fresh eggs.
 
That's the other thread. Chickens only dig pennies. And toys.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom