What's new

Took A break and Came Back Strong

Steve L.

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
407
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vienna, ME
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks,
Things slowed down pulling halves during the summer, so I took a break. I did work a couple of boxes of nickels and cents. But the pull of big silver is strong. I ordered four boxes from a bank I've worked with before. They were more than happy to see me, the manager told me she was wondering when I'd be back.

I picked up the boxes Thursday and worked the first one that night. Skunk, nine in a row. Things were looking tough.

Last night and today I worked the remaining boxes. It was a welcome change. Total take and break-down with pic below. Good to have something worthwhile to post. Thanks for keeping your posts coming, even on the break I was popping in to see the wonderful finds.
Best wishes,
Steve

Box 1: Skunk
Box 2: 2x 1964 and 9 40% -- 1x 1965; 2x 1966; 2x 1968; and 4x 1969.
Box 3: 15x 90% -- 14x 1964 and a sweet walking lady liberty (1943-D).
46x 40% -- 4x 1966; 18x 1967; 19x 1968; and 5x 1969.
Box 4: 4x 1964 and 17x 40% --1x 1965; 3x 1966; 4x 1967; 6x 1968; and 3x 1969.

Totals: 21 90% and 72 40%.
 

Attachments

  • Halves from Oct 2 2010 Coin Roll Keepers.webp
    Halves from Oct 2 2010 Coin Roll Keepers.webp
    136.9 KB · Views: 428
Upvote 0
Sick box, that's awesome! I've got a couple boxes coming wednesday, hope they are even half that good.
 
Nice score , Steve. Keep it coming
congrats
rileyboy
 
Very nice!! :icon_thumright:
I really want some of those 90% halves but its harder for me keep $500 clear for a box. And then if it's a skunk :'(.

Love those '64s
 
Nice score, love the pic :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Good Score

DW
 
ARGENTIFEROUS MAXIMUS!!! :hello2:
 
Funny how taking a break at times gets us some sick silver when we get

back to it. Well done! :hello2:
hh gl dan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom