What's new

Took a load in

  • Thread starter Thread starter pickaway
  • Start date Start date
P

pickaway

Guest
3 months worth of scrap,all free... aluminum,copper & brass... $432.76
scrap11.jpg

scrap22.jpg
 
Looks great! I can see you broke apart a few computer monitors I'm guessing. Did you do more than one?
 
theirratonalist said:
Looks great! I can see you broke apart a few computer monitors I'm guessing. Did you do more than one?

Yeah I did im guessing 6 or so in that load picked up 4 this weekend I think their worth tearing apart ,copper ,aluminum not alot but it adds up.
 
pickaway said:
Yeah I did im guessing 6 or so in that load picked up 4 this weekend I think their worth tearing apart ,copper ,aluminum not alot but it adds up.

Totally agree. Glad you think so too!
 
I rip apart computer moniters too.... even a little copper and aluminum adds up.. esp when you would be sitting doing nothing anyways... a little is better than nothing!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom