tishylu Jr. Member Joined Sep 7, 2019 Messages 25 Reaction score 49 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Detector(s) used None Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2019 #1 I found these on the river in Missouri. I thought it was weird they are shaped the same but different sizes. Plus I have other similar things
I found these on the river in Missouri. I thought it was weird they are shaped the same but different sizes. Plus I have other similar things
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,020 Reaction score 28,180 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 14, 2019 #2 They look to be natural to me? You might want to consider re-posting your thread here... Rocks/Gems Dave Upvote 0
They look to be natural to me? You might want to consider re-posting your thread here... Rocks/Gems Dave
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,460 Reaction score 72,737 Golden Thread 0 Sep 14, 2019 #3 Natural rock, not an artifact. Upvote 0
unclemac Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2011 Messages 8,043 Reaction score 9,255 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Sep 14, 2019 #4 rock, the angles are natural. some minerals will break (fracture) at very predictable angles just like your rock. Upvote 0
rock, the angles are natural. some minerals will break (fracture) at very predictable angles just like your rock.