Breezie
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2009
- Messages
- 6,278
- Reaction score
- 2,120
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Hey Folks,
Even though sometimes I feel like I have more hardware than Lowes, I'm still not that familiar with nuts, bolts, tools, etc. I found this funky looking bolt and was hoping someone would know what it is and its use. It's about 4 inches long and has a thick area in the center with an open area. It is not threaded, and quite heavy. Thanks in advance, Breezie
Even though sometimes I feel like I have more hardware than Lowes, I'm still not that familiar with nuts, bolts, tools, etc. I found this funky looking bolt and was hoping someone would know what it is and its use. It's about 4 inches long and has a thick area in the center with an open area. It is not threaded, and quite heavy. Thanks in advance, Breezie












